Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Seattle's Underground Sex Economy Explained, In Five Points
- 5 Things A Local Journalist Wishes He Knew Before His Wife's Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
News & Music Contributors
Thu August 30, 2012
If you don’t know this band, you don’t know anything about music – really?
I literally had someone say that to me the other day. My head almost exploded.
So if I am not familiar with a band that you happen to know or like, that means I have NO musical knowledge, whatsoever?
What is worse is that this is not the first time I have heard this from someone.
Jazz & Blues