Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Marysville-Pilchuck High Student Kills 1, Injures 4 Before Taking Own Life
- Former Boeing Executive Alan Mulally’s Advice On Labor: 'Working Together Works’
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
- Tips On Staying Healthy While You Travel
News & Music Contributors
Wed November 6, 2013
Inslee Names New Chief of Staff
Gov. Jay Inslee has a new chief of staff.
Inslee on Wednesday named senior adviser Joby Shimomura to the position, replacing Mary Alice Heuschel, who has served as chief of staff since January.
Heuschel will now lead state efforts, on an interim basis, to implement an updated program for officials to track data on government performance and efficiency.
Shimomura, 41, served as Inslee's chief of staff for six years when he was in Congress and managed several of his campaigns. She has served on the governor's executive team since he took office in January.