Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Jazz Northwest for 7/29/12
This week on Jazz Northwest we'll feature some songs for Summer including the Summer movement from Phil Dwyer's Changing Seasons suite for orchestra. Pete Christlieb and Linda Small are visiting after Jazz Port Townsend and playing some great Bill Holman charts. Something new from Pearl Django and other music from Portland to Vancouver BC as well as suggestions for live jazz around Seattle in the coming week.
Jazz Northwest samples the regional jazz scene every Sunday afternoon at 1 PM Pacific, and the program is also available as a podcast after the air date. We're recording at Jazz Port Townsend this weekend and next week's show will be the first in a series from the festival.