Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Sun June 10, 2012
Jazz Northwest for June 10, 2012
Pianist Eddie Creed passed on April 19 at the age of 77, and he'll be remembered on the next edition of Jazz Northwest (6/10) with a performance recorded by Jim Wilke in 1971 at The Jazz Gallery. Eddie was one of the most active jazz pianists from the 60s through the 80s in Seattle. There will be a memorial concert at The New Orleans on Sunday June 10 from 4 to 8 pm .
Also on this week's Jazz Northwest: The new CD by Human Spirit, Bill Anschell's Earshot Award-winning CD "Figments" and more, including news about upcoming opportunities for great live jazz.