Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 1, 2013
Jazz Northwest for March 31
The Northwest jazz scene is not only robust, but varied. Sample it on Jazz Northwest Sunday afternoons. We’ll hear Latin jazz from Johnny Conga and Lary Barilleau, straight- ahead from Jay Thomas, Milt Kleeb and Kareem Kandi, singer Eugenie Jones makes her debut and some well worn tunes getting unusual treatments.
Jazz Northwest is produced by Jim Wilke exlusively for 88.5, KPLU. A podcast is available after the show.