Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 1, 2013
Jazz Northwest for March 31
The Northwest jazz scene is not only robust, but varied. Sample it on Jazz Northwest Sunday afternoons. We’ll hear Latin jazz from Johnny Conga and Lary Barilleau, straight- ahead from Jay Thomas, Milt Kleeb and Kareem Kandi, singer Eugenie Jones makes her debut and some well worn tunes getting unusual treatments.
Jazz Northwest is produced by Jim Wilke exlusively for 88.5, KPLU. A podcast is available after the show.