Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Former Boeing Executive Alan Mulally’s Advice On Labor: 'Working Together Works’
- Tips On Staying Healthy While You Travel
- Mass: Expect Intensifying Rains With Global Warming
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Mon April 1, 2013
Jazz Northwest for March 31
The Northwest jazz scene is not only robust, but varied. Sample it on Jazz Northwest Sunday afternoons. We’ll hear Latin jazz from Johnny Conga and Lary Barilleau, straight- ahead from Jay Thomas, Milt Kleeb and Kareem Kandi, singer Eugenie Jones makes her debut and some well worn tunes getting unusual treatments.
Jazz Northwest is produced by Jim Wilke exlusively for 88.5, KPLU. A podcast is available after the show.