Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
News & Music Contributors
Jazz and Blues
Sun November 17, 2013
Jazz Northwest for November 17
Jazz NW is quite site-specific this Sunday. In addition to several resident groups, Charles Lloyd plays "Desolation Sound" and Loraine Feather sings "I Hope I Never Leave This Place." We’’ll hear a woodsy new CD by former resident Aaron Parks, visit a jazz club in Vancouver, and preview some upcoming performances including traditional holiday jazz concerts on Jazz Northwest, Sunday afternoon at 2 on 88.5 KPLU.
Jazz Northwest is produced by Jim Wilke exclusively for 88.5, KPLU and airs on Sundays at 2 PM Pacific. A podcast is also available at kplu.org.
Next week: a concert by The Bill Anschell "Peru Trio" recorded at The Seattle Art Museum.