Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Mon December 5, 2011
JBLM soldiers returning from Iraq
As of Tuesday, nearly all of Joint Base Lewis McChord's soldiers will have left Iraq.
This is the final large group to return from Iraq. Only about 100 other JBLM soldiers will remain in the country, and they'll be returning individually and in small groups via commercial air flights.
The soldiers returning Tuesday include:
- 40 Soldiers from the 520th Medical Company, 62nd Medical Brigade. The unit deployed in mid-June.
- 55 Soldiers from the 47th Combat Support Hospital, 62nd Medical Brigade. The unit deployed in July and August.
- 76 Soldiers from the 1-94 Field Artillery Regiment, 17th Fires Brigade. The unit deployed in June.