Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Central Wash. Home To Nation's Biggest Bitcoin Mine, More Coming
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Mon December 5, 2011
JBLM soldiers returning from Iraq
As of Tuesday, nearly all of Joint Base Lewis McChord's soldiers will have left Iraq.
This is the final large group to return from Iraq. Only about 100 other JBLM soldiers will remain in the country, and they'll be returning individually and in small groups via commercial air flights.
The soldiers returning Tuesday include:
- 40 Soldiers from the 520th Medical Company, 62nd Medical Brigade. The unit deployed in mid-June.
- 55 Soldiers from the 47th Combat Support Hospital, 62nd Medical Brigade. The unit deployed in July and August.
- 76 Soldiers from the 1-94 Field Artillery Regiment, 17th Fires Brigade. The unit deployed in June.