Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
KPLU Travel Club
Mon July 1, 2013
Join KPLU for a music, food & wine lovers journey to Argentina, Chile and Uruguay!
Join KPLU on a wine lover’s international jazz expedition to Argentina, Chile and Uruguay, November 13-25.
Trip highlights include private wine tastings, renowned jazz festival of Buenos Aires, a ferry to the romantic town of Colonia, Uruguay, tango lessons, tours of world-class museums, colorful outdoor markets, and an Andes crossing at sunrise.
We look forward to discovering Chile, Argentina and Uruguay with you this November!
Space is limited to just 28 KPLU globe-trotting, fun-loving guests, so don’t wait to sign up!
For more information contact:
Mary Dunaway, Director of Individual Giving
or call Earthbound Expedition at 1-800-723-8454.