Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Jazz and Blues
Mon June 17, 2013
Join us for KPLU's 2013 Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise!
KPLU's Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise is Sunday, August 25. Join us for a relaxing, two-and-a-half hour cruise on Elliott Bay aboard the Royal Argosy.
Enjoy a scrumptious all-you-can-eat brunch, spectacular views, and great music from this year's special guest artist--one of the finest up-and-coming international jazz talents and freshest voices to come along in years--Halie Loren--performing with her quartet.
KPLU's Jazz Brunch Cruises are a summertime favorite for Northwest residents and out-of-town guests.
This year's cruise will be emceed by KPLU jazz host Kevin Kniestedt. The boat leaves Seattle's Pier 56 at 10:30 a.m. and returns at 1 p.m. Tickets are $65.
Get detailed information and purchase your tickets HERE.
Thanks to the LaConner Chamber of Commerce for their support.