Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
News & Music Contributors
Jazz and Blues
Mon June 2, 2014
Join Us For KPLU's 2014 Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise!
Get more information and purchase your tickets here!
KPLU's Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise is Sunday, August 10. Join us for a relaxing, two-and-a-half hour cruise on Elliott Bay aboard the Royal Argosy. Enjoy a scrumptious all-you-can-eat brunch, spectacular views, and great music: last year's guest artist, jazz vocalist Halie Loren, will be back this year with her quartet. Halie is one of the finest up-and-coming international jazz talents and freshest voices to come along in years, and she's one of our favorites here at KPLU.
KPLU's Jazz Brunch Cruises are a summertime favorite for Northwest residents and out-of-town guests. The cruise leaves Seattle's Pier 56 at 10:30 a.m. and returns at 1 p.m.
This year's cruise will be emceed by KPLU's Evening Jazz host Abe Beeson. We hope to see you on board!
Get complete information, see videos from Halie Loren's KPLU studio sessions and buy your tickets here!
Thanks to the Seattle Marriott Waterfront for providing accommodations for the Halie Loren Quartet.