Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Laugh break: Jill Biden and what she's seen of Joe 'up close'
Originally published on Mon September 24, 2012 6:58 am
(Note, if you're easily offended by juvenile humor, this post and video might not be for you.)
The video's been going around since Friday, but it's too funny not to pass along just because it's a few days old. And we bet many folks missed it over the weekend.
While introducing her husband in New Hampshire, second lady Jill Biden got the audience laughing when she held her hands farrrrrr apart as she said, "I've seen Joe up close." Her inadvertently funny comments didn't end there.
The vice president, meanwhile, seemed to be loving it. Of course, for once he wasn't the one in the family getting in a bit of trouble at the mic.