Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Former Boeing Executive Alan Mulally’s Advice On Labor: 'Working Together Works’
- Tips On Staying Healthy While You Travel
- Mass: Expect Intensifying Rains With Global Warming
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Wed March 5, 2014
Listen: At UW, A Science Fair For Schoolkids Features Human Brains And Spinal Cords
Each March, scientists around the world host open houses to get people thinking about the brain.
The events are all part of Brain Awareness Week.
At the University of Washington, that means the mother of all science fairs in a room decked out with human brains, spinal cords, finch chirping and flying fruit flies.
Take an audio tour of an event that drew more than 650 elementary and high school students.
All Tech Considered