Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Man charged in hatchet killing is suspect in earlier murder
The mentally ill man charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of Joseph LaMagno on Capitol Hill on Nov. 22 is a suspect in an earlier killing.
According to charging papers filed by King County prosecutors, in addition to being accused of attacking and killing Joseph LaMagno with a hatchet, Michael LaRosa is a suspect in the fatal attack on Dale Richard Holme on Nov. 21 in the Chinatown International District in Seattle.
Police say Holme was found with a traumatic head injury at the base of a loading dock just after 8:30 p.m. on Nov. 21.