Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Wed October 10, 2012
McKenna, Inslee meeting for high-profile debate
Washington's candidates for governor are preparing to meet in their highest-profile debate.
Democrat Jay Inslee and Republican Rob McKenna will discuss the issues Thursday night in Seattle. The event will begin at 9 p.m., shortly after the conclusion of the vice presidential debate.
The latest meeting of the candidates will air live on five Seattle-area television stations, along with several other stations in the region. A final debate will be held on October 16.
Polls indicate that the race remains competitive, with an Elway Poll in September showing the candidates running about even.