Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bellingham Store First To Open, Sell Legal Pot In Wash., Seattle Store Follows
- Where The First State-Licensed Pot Shops Are, And Why Some Will Wait To Open
- The Map Of Native American Tribes You've Never Seen Before
- Little-Known Medical Marijuana Loophole Allows Teens To Get Lots of Pot
- Deaf Student Claims Medical School In Yakima Denied Him Access
News & Music Contributors
Tue August 28, 2012
McKenna says he won't release tax returns
OLYMPIA, Wash. — Washington gubernatorial candidate Rob McKenna says he will not release any of his tax returns, calling the matter a distraction from important issues.
McKenna said Tuesday that he has disclosed enough information in the personal financial forms that candidates file with the state. He called the tax-return debate a "phony issue."
Democratic rival Jay Inslee released five years of tax returns last week. Inslee's campaign has been calling on McKenna to release tax returns