Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Wed August 31, 2011
Metro youth fares going up
Kids will pay 50 cents more to ride the bus starting tomorrow. Bus fares on King County Metro increase from 75 cents to $1.25 to travel in all zones at all times.
Adult and senior citizen fares are not going up. Seniors will still pay 75 cents. Adults aged 19 to 64 pay $2.25 to ride the bus during non peak hours and $2.50 to ride during peak times.
Youth fares apply to ages 6 through 18.