Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
More heat in Washington forecast
The National Weather Service says 90-degree temperatures will return to Western Washington on Thursday and Friday.
Forecasters say a high pressure system and offshore flow will start pushing up temperatures on Wednesday. A push of marine air should cool things back down to the 70s and 80s for the weekend but bring the chance of thunderstorms.
In Eastern Washington, forecasters say high temperatures will be in the 90s all week with an increasing chance of thunderstorms by the weekend.