Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Washington Becomes First State To Lose 'No Child Left Behind' Waiver
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
News & Music Contributors
Mon August 13, 2012
More heat in Washington forecast
The National Weather Service says 90-degree temperatures will return to Western Washington on Thursday and Friday.
Forecasters say a high pressure system and offshore flow will start pushing up temperatures on Wednesday. A push of marine air should cool things back down to the 70s and 80s for the weekend but bring the chance of thunderstorms.
In Eastern Washington, forecasters say high temperatures will be in the 90s all week with an increasing chance of thunderstorms by the weekend.