Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
More snow forecast by Wednesday across Washington
More snow is forecast this week across Washington.
While Western Washington drivers cope with their first snow of the winter, the National Weather Service say another 1-to-3 inches are possible by Tuesday and another 4-to-8 inches by Wednesday before turning to rain.
Forecasters say 1-to-2 feet of new snow are possible by late Tuesday in the Cascades with more on Wednesday, which will make driving difficult in the passes.
Forecasters expect heavy snow in Eastern Washington on Wednesday with accumulations of 3-to-7 inches in most areas and up to 14 inches along the Idaho Panhandle. Five-to-10 inches are forecast for Spokane.
Weather with Cliff Mass