Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Thu January 27, 2011
Mukilteo ferry dock closing for three weekends in March and April
Mukilteo ferry commuters need to make alternate plans for traveling to and from Whidbey Island on three weekends (Friday through Sunday) this spring. The dates are March 18-20, March 25-27 and April 1-3. The Mukilteo terminal is closing for a $2.6 million overhaul of the dock. Commuters will have to either drive around or take special sailings between Edmonds and Clinton.
Ferry officials say the Edmonds-Clinton run will take about 50 minutes, and they advise arriving earlier than usual at the terminals, especially on Fridays. At the Edmonds terminal, Clinton-bound vehicles will go through the right lane when approaching the tollbooth at Edmonds. Mukilteo-Clinton tickets will be valid at the Edmonds tollbooth.