Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Naked woman missing in SW Washington forest
Deputies are searching for a woman missing in a southwest Washington national forest who is naked because she was going on a spiritual quest.
Skamania County Undersheriff Dave Cox told The Columbian the 19-year-old Vancouver woman was wearing only a fanny pack with a compass and a knife about 5 p.m. Sunday when she left the Canyon Creek Campground in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.
She was supposed to return that night. A friend reported her missing around midnight.
Cox says the weather in the area has been mild with overnight temperatures in the lower 50s