Most Active Stories
- Public Party Planned for One-Year Anniversary of Legal Pot
- ‘Can We Buy a Little Less and Share a Little More?’
- Mass: Bundle Up! Worst of the Cold Snap to Arrive this Weekend
- St. Louis Machinists President: Keep 777X in Washington
- Join Us for the 17th Annual KPLU Christmas Jam Holiday Concert and Live Broadcast
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Nancy's French Adventures
Seattle Times Food Writer Nancy Leson is back from her KPLU Travel Club trip to Paris, where she ate…and ate…and, well, you get the idea.
On this week's Food for Thought, Nancy tells KPLU's Dick Stein all about her trip, the tasty tidbits she got to try, and why she prefers coffee in France to coffee in Seattle.
(Click on the audio 'play' arrow above to listen to Nancy and Dick's conversation)
The Travel Club had a blast, with Nancy leading tour. They sampled oysters, and chocolate (of a kind you cannot get in the U.S.), and bread.
Ahh, the bread: Nancy says she enjoys the loaves of the artisan bakers of Seattle and northwest to those of France. Do you think she's right? She and Dick invite your comments here.