Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Tue February 8, 2011
No duckin' the sun today
It was webbed-footed on the left side, sneaker-footed on the right at the Green Lake path this afternoon. A chill wind didn't deter sun-seekers at the popular Seattle park. More sunny - and cool - weather is in the forecast for western Washington through Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.