Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Fri August 20, 2010
No Tainted Eggs Here, say Area Chains
Several major grocery chains in Washington say if you shopped there, you don't need to worry about salmonella from tainted eggs. Officials from the Food and Drug Administration said they don't have detailed information about the distribution of the recalled eggs and wouldn't confirm the report. But representatives of Albertsons, Safeway, Fred Meyer and QFC say none of the bad eggs were carried by their stores. The FDA says consumers should check their egg cartons to see if they're on recall lists to be certain. Click here for a link to more information from the FDA's Egg Safety Center