Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Marysville-Pilchuck High Student Kills 1, Injures 4 Before Taking Own Life
- Listen: The Moment That Inspired A Seattle Man To Sideline His Business And Help The Homeless
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Sheriff: School Shooter Invited Friends To Meet In Cafeteria Before Opening Fire
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed November 17, 2010
Not mellow about Jell-O
It shakes, it shimmies, sometimes it's got marshmallows in it. It's that wiggly dessert Seattle Times food writer Nancy Leson recently rhapsodized about in her blog. But KPLU's Dick Stein is a fellow who's not so mellow about Jell-O.
Listen to their weekly conversation, and then tell us about your relationshiop to the ubiquitous gelatin, known by many names.