Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Food for Thought
Wed April 20, 2011
One week, two holidays for Nancy
Wouldn't it be great to have chocolate Easter octopuses instead of bunnies?
Just think -- eight legs to bite off instead of just a couple of measly ears. But of course we're not talking about dessert today. Today we're talking about main course holiday eating for Passover and Easter.
I'm really not much of a holiday person. Sure, I like to get out the old gelatin bucket and Tesla Coil for some good old- fashioned fun on St. Elmo's Fire Drill Day but generally speaking I just don't bother much with festive occasions. After all, every day's a holiday in the privileged celebrity life I lead so why play favorites?
Still, it was fun to hear Nancy talk about all the good holiday eating she's done this week and I think you'd enjoy hearing it, too. Just remember...
"Never eat more than you can lift."
-- Miss Piggy