Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Tue November 6, 2012
PHOTO: Mitt And Ann Romney Cast Their Ballots In Massachusetts
Originally published on Tue November 6, 2012 6:23 am
The Republican presidential nominee Gov. Mitt Romney and his wife Ann cast their ballots near their home in Belmont, Mass. this morning.
Garrett Jackson, Romney's assistant, has been keeping a close record on Twitter of Romney's Election Day movements.
On the Democratic side, Vice President Joe Biden cast his ballot near his home in Delaware and he made a bit of news. According to CNN, Biden hinted at a presidential run of his own, saying he didn't think this was the last time he would cast a ballot for himself.
President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama, if you're wondering, voted early this year.