Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
2011 Jazz Cruise
Mon August 22, 2011
Photos from the 2011 KPLU Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise
Hundreds of KPLU listeners joined us last week for our 19th Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise. Aboard the relaxing, two-and-a-half hour cruise on Elliott Bay, they enjoyed a scrumptious all-you-can-eat brunch, spectacular views, and great music from "that mighty engine of rhythm," Gypsy jazz masters, Pearl Django.
KPLU Studio Sessions