Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Why Seattle Homeless Advocates Feel Vacant Downtown Building Is Rightfully Theirs
- UW Study Examines New Ways To Involve Immigrant Parents In School Activities
News & Music Contributors
2011 Jazz Cruise
Mon August 22, 2011
Photos from the 2011 KPLU Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise
Hundreds of KPLU listeners joined us last week for our 19th Summer Jazz Brunch Cruise. Aboard the relaxing, two-and-a-half hour cruise on Elliott Bay, they enjoyed a scrumptious all-you-can-eat brunch, spectacular views, and great music from "that mighty engine of rhythm," Gypsy jazz masters, Pearl Django.
KPLU Studio Sessions