Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Thu September 22, 2011
Plethora of weekend events means lots of fun and traffic hell
Beer drinkers at Oktoberfest in Fremont, Huskies and Seahawks battling it out on the playing field, marching bands in the streets ... all of which means drivers will be edging in and out of one traffic jam after another, warns the Seattle Department of Transportation.
In addition to games and other fun, there will be construction in many areas, particularly I-405 which will be closed all weekend northbound in Bellevue, between 8th Street NE and SR 520, and could push extra northbound traffic over to the I-5 corridor.
On the Web: