Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- No Need To Presoak Beans For This Cheese Rind-Flavored Minestrone Recipe
News & Music Contributors
Tue October 2, 2012
Pop-Up Politics: Beyond The Speeches
Originally published on Tue October 2, 2012 9:55 am
If you want a little background and perspective to what the presidential candidates are saying — as they're saying it — then our "Pop-Up Politics" videos are for you. As VH1 did with music videos, we've added pop-up bubbles and animation to stump speeches to give context to the candidates' statements on the war in Afghanistan, energy and the economy.
Click an image below to launch an animated video. We've included links under the videos to sources, where you can further explore statements and candidate positions. (We recommend Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer 9. Previous versions of IE may not support the sourcing element.)