Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Pot initiative passing in Tacoma
Tacoma News Tribune reports that Tacoma voters are easily passing citywide ballot Initiative No. 1 – the measure seeking to make “marijuana or cannabis offenses … the lowest enforcement priority of the City of Tacoma.
After initial ballot counts posted as of 8:15 p.m., 65 percent of voters (16,888) were favoring the measure, compared to 35 percent of those casting “no votes” (9,240 total).