Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu December 2, 2010
The Presidents' iPods
The Record Bin Roulette wheel lands on: the Presidential iPod. Get ready to get your ears filled with the songs preferred in the Oval Office.
Apparently President John F. Kennedy had something of a 'tin ear.' Jimmy Carter got into Dylan. And "My Sharona" for W.? Yep. Richard Nixon played a little piano on The Tonight Show.
We bet you think you know Bill Clinton's favorites, but you might not be right.
Record Bin Roulette episode #95 takes us into the musical souls of the Commanders in Chief.
Listen in by clicking on the audio 'play' arrow above.