Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu December 2, 2010
The Presidents' iPods
The Record Bin Roulette wheel lands on: the Presidential iPod. Get ready to get your ears filled with the songs preferred in the Oval Office.
Apparently President John F. Kennedy had something of a 'tin ear.' Jimmy Carter got into Dylan. And "My Sharona" for W.? Yep. Richard Nixon played a little piano on The Tonight Show.
We bet you think you know Bill Clinton's favorites, but you might not be right.
Record Bin Roulette episode #95 takes us into the musical souls of the Commanders in Chief.
Listen in by clicking on the audio 'play' arrow above.