Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Sports with Art Thiel
Preview: Hasselbeck moves to Tennessee, will mentor Locker
It's official today: Vince Young is out at quarterback for the Tennessee Titans and former Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck is in. Several media outlets are now reporting that Hasselbeck has agreed to a multi-year deal with the team.
In addition to leading the offense for the next few years, Hasselbeck is also tasked with mentoring former University of Washington quarterback Jake Locker, who was selected by the Titans as the No. 8 pick overall in this year's NFL draft.
Meanwhile, the Seahawks have agreed to terms with former Minnesota backup quarterback Tavaris Jackson. He joins the Hawks' current No. 2 quarterback Charlie Whitehurst.
There is a lot to sort out from all that's happened this week, following the end of the NFL lockout. You can hear the thoughts of KPLU sports commentator Art Thiel tomorrow morning at 5:35 and 7:35 on 88.5 KPLU. Check back here tomorrow for a blog of our conversation.