Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Protesters gather at Boeing vs. NLRB hearing
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. – About two dozen protesters have gathered in North Charleston as a congressional committee opens a hearing on the National Labor Relations Board complaint against Boeing.
The U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform is convening here Friday to discuss the complaint.
Outside the chamber, Charleston docks worker Georgette Carr said the state needs good jobs but that companies shouldn't be allowed to break federal labor laws in creating them.