Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Thu December 19, 2013
Public meeting notice: Fiscal Year 2013 KPLU audit review
On January 10, 2014 there will be a public meeting with the Audit and Compliance Committee of the PLU Board of Regents to review the FY12 KPLU Audit. The meeting will be at a place to be detrermined on the campus of Pacific Lutheran University.
If you are interested in attending either in person or by phone, please contact the General Manager's office at KPLU by calling 253-535-8732 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.