Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Mon June 20, 2011
Qwest Field to become CenturyLink Field
Qwest is becoming CenturyLink, and that means Seattle stadium where the Seahawks and Sounders play will become CenturyLink Field.
The company says the new logo for CenturyLink Field will be unveiled at a news conference Thursday at the stadium. CenturyLink is the third-largest telecommunications company in the United States. It purchased Qwest in April.