Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Qwest Field to become CenturyLink Field
Qwest is becoming CenturyLink, and that means Seattle stadium where the Seahawks and Sounders play will become CenturyLink Field.
The company says the new logo for CenturyLink Field will be unveiled at a news conference Thursday at the stadium. CenturyLink is the third-largest telecommunications company in the United States. It purchased Qwest in April.