Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Qwest Field is now CenturyLink Field
The new logo for the Seahawks stadium in Seattle being unveiled Thursday says CenturyLink Field, but some fans say they'll call it the Clink.
When CenturyLink purchased Qwest in April the telecommunications compnay also took over the naming rights contract for the stadium where the Sounders also play. Qwest Field is history.
The Seattle Times conducted a survey of what readers would nickname CenturyLink Field. Many favored the Clink. Others suggested C-Link (slink) or the Link.