Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
News & Music Contributors
Thu June 23, 2011
Qwest Field is now CenturyLink Field
The new logo for the Seahawks stadium in Seattle being unveiled Thursday says CenturyLink Field, but some fans say they'll call it the Clink.
When CenturyLink purchased Qwest in April the telecommunications compnay also took over the naming rights contract for the stadium where the Sounders also play. Qwest Field is history.
The Seattle Times conducted a survey of what readers would nickname CenturyLink Field. Many favored the Clink. Others suggested C-Link (slink) or the Link.