Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Former Boeing Executive Alan Mulally’s Advice On Labor: 'Working Together Works’
- Tips On Staying Healthy While You Travel
- Mass: Expect Intensifying Rains With Global Warming
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Wed February 5, 2014
Reports: 4 Arrests Linked To Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death
Originally published on Wed February 5, 2014 8:59 am
Three men and one woman were arrested Tuesday evening in connection with the death over the weekend of actor Philip Seymour Hoffman, The New York Times and other New York news outlets are reporting.
Law enforcement sources are telling the Times and other outlets that the investigation into where Hoffman allegedly got the heroin led them to the individuals who have been arrested, as New York's Daily News reports.
But "police were not certain if those arrested actually sold the lethal heroin to Hoffman or if they are part of a larger drug distribution ring," the Daily News adds.