Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Washington's 'Pot Czar' Says Legal Marijuana Could Be Too Cheap
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Reflections on the water
Tue February 22, 2011
Returning the bones: Darren Blaney, keeping faith with tradition
The northern tip of the Salish Sea is the place where the Campbell River on Vancouver Island empties into Georgia Strait.
In the final segment in our series “Reflections on the Water,” KPLU environment reporter Liam Moriarty talks with Darren Blaney, a wood carver and former chief of the Homalco First Nation, which is based in Campbell River.
Read more ...