Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
Reflections on the water
Tue February 22, 2011
Returning the bones: Darren Blaney, keeping faith with tradition
The northern tip of the Salish Sea is the place where the Campbell River on Vancouver Island empties into Georgia Strait.
In the final segment in our series “Reflections on the Water,” KPLU environment reporter Liam Moriarty talks with Darren Blaney, a wood carver and former chief of the Homalco First Nation, which is based in Campbell River.
Read more ...