Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Life in the Northwest
Revisit Century 21 through Seattle Library's online collection
Where were you in '62?
Just in time for the 50th anniversary of the World's Fair in Seattle, the Seattle Public Library has put the Century 21 Exposition Digital Collection online for all to see.
The collection includes books, brochures, and reports. The main feature is 1200 black-and-white photographs taken before, during and after the fair by Werner Lenggenhager. Special collections manager Jodee Fenton says it's "an exciting new resource for students, researchers, and anyone interested in the Seattle World's Fair".