Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Life in the Northwest
Fri August 26, 2011
Revisit Century 21 through Seattle Library's online collection
Where were you in '62?
Just in time for the 50th anniversary of the World's Fair in Seattle, the Seattle Public Library has put the Century 21 Exposition Digital Collection online for all to see.
The collection includes books, brochures, and reports. The main feature is 1200 black-and-white photographs taken before, during and after the fair by Werner Lenggenhager. Special collections manager Jodee Fenton says it's "an exciting new resource for students, researchers, and anyone interested in the Seattle World's Fair".