Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- Seattle Artist Turning Centuries-Old Pieces Of Wood Into One-Of-A-Kind Sculptures
News & Music Contributors
Wed February 9, 2011
A run in the sun
This jogger takes advantage of sunny, blue skies over downtown Tacoma on Wednesday, running along the Thea Foss Waterway near the Dock Street Marina and Museum of Glass. The sunshine drew a few dozen runners, walkers and readers during the noon lunch hour. Still on the chilly side, temperatures did reach into the mid and upper 40's this afternoon.
The National Weather Service predicts more blue skies and sun on Thursday, with highs around the region in near 50.