Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
News & Music Contributors
Wed February 9, 2011
A run in the sun
This jogger takes advantage of sunny, blue skies over downtown Tacoma on Wednesday, running along the Thea Foss Waterway near the Dock Street Marina and Museum of Glass. The sunshine drew a few dozen runners, walkers and readers during the noon lunch hour. Still on the chilly side, temperatures did reach into the mid and upper 40's this afternoon.
The National Weather Service predicts more blue skies and sun on Thursday, with highs around the region in near 50.