Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu June 2, 2011
The Scarlet Letter
It’s springtime and thoughts are turning to…infidelity!
With countless celebrity role models, cheating is more popular than ever--up to 60% of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe.
Men can’t help it. Most men think monogamy is something you make tables out of.
Here’s what other people are saying…
Thou shall not commit adultery.
The 7th Commandment
Adultery is the application of democracy to love.
One Man’s folly is often another man’s wife.
I have committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me.
If adults commit adultery, do infants commit infantry?
When he's late for dinner, I know he's either having an affair or is lying dead in the street. I always hope it's the street.