Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Wed January 30, 2013
Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill arrested on assault charges
Seattle Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill has been arrested after police say he assaulted his girlfriend and kept her in his home against her will.
According to a release from the Issaquah Police Department on Wednesday morning, Hill was arrested on investigation of unlawful imprisonment-domestic violence and third-degree assault-domestic violence.
Issaquah police said Hill would be booked into the King County Jail.
Police said they responded to Hill's home around 4 p.m. Tuesday. A 26-year-old said she had been assaulted several times and was kept in Hill's home against her will.
Police say the woman escaped the home when Hill used the bathroom. She was treated at a hospital and released.
A Seahawks spokesman said the team is aware of the situation. Hill is scheduled to become a free agent this offseason.