Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Seattle's Cafe Racer reopens 7 weeks after massacre
A neighborhood coffee shop in Seattle's University District reopened Friday, a month-and-a-half after a shooting massacre.
Cafe Racer has been renovated with the help of volunteers, but no one is forgetting the five people who were shot there May 30 and the four who died.
The gunman also killed a woman in a carjacking in Seattle before taking his own life.