Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
- Report Shows Coal, Oil Trains Would Quadruple Rail Traffic, Alarming Lawmakers
News & Music Contributors
Fri July 20, 2012
Seattle's Cafe Racer reopens 7 weeks after massacre
A neighborhood coffee shop in Seattle's University District reopened Friday, a month-and-a-half after a shooting massacre.
Cafe Racer has been renovated with the help of volunteers, but no one is forgetting the five people who were shot there May 30 and the four who died.
The gunman also killed a woman in a carjacking in Seattle before taking his own life.