Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Seattle Business Owners Turn To An Unlikely Source Of Consultants: UW Undergrads
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
- Washington Becomes First State To Lose 'No Child Left Behind' Waiver
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
News & Music Contributors
Fri July 20, 2012
Seattle's Cafe Racer reopens 7 weeks after massacre
A neighborhood coffee shop in Seattle's University District reopened Friday, a month-and-a-half after a shooting massacre.
Cafe Racer has been renovated with the help of volunteers, but no one is forgetting the five people who were shot there May 30 and the four who died.
The gunman also killed a woman in a carjacking in Seattle before taking his own life.