Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Tue December 21, 2010
The secret of great wealth
Want to know the secret to building wealth? It's pretty simple, and it's financial commentator Greg Heberlein's Christmas gift to you. He shares it with KPLU's Dave Meyer in this encore edition of Money Matters.
As the old saying goes, "it takes money to make money."
Where do you get the money to start your nest egg? Greg says you should save at least 10% of everything you earn.