Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Listen: Can You Pick Out The Northwest Accent? (And Yes, We Have One!)
- Former Boeing Executive Alan Mulally’s Advice On Labor: 'Working Together Works’
- Tips On Staying Healthy While You Travel
- Mass: Expect Intensifying Rains With Global Warming
- Just Back From Spain, Nancy Leson Offers A Few Pointers On Paella
News & Music Contributors
Wed August 29, 2012
Shooting bulletproof glass injures man at Lyman
LYMAN, Wash. — A man found out what happens when you shoot bulletproof glass after he tried it near Lyman.
Shotgun pellets ricocheted and hit him in the face, arm and stomach.
Skagit County sheriff's Chief Criminal Deputy Tom Molitor told the Skagit Valley Herald (http://is.gd/Yl8eX2 ) the injuries to the 21-year-old from Brier were superficial and he declined medical aid.
Deputies and fire department medics responded Monday to a pit where two men were shooting at the piece of ballistic glass. The other man was not hit.