Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- This, We Agree, Was The First-Ever Recorded Rock And Roll Song
News & Music Contributors
Wed August 29, 2012
Shooting bulletproof glass injures man at Lyman
LYMAN, Wash. — A man found out what happens when you shoot bulletproof glass after he tried it near Lyman.
Shotgun pellets ricocheted and hit him in the face, arm and stomach.
Skagit County sheriff's Chief Criminal Deputy Tom Molitor told the Skagit Valley Herald (http://is.gd/Yl8eX2 ) the injuries to the 21-year-old from Brier were superficial and he declined medical aid.
Deputies and fire department medics responded Monday to a pit where two men were shooting at the piece of ballistic glass. The other man was not hit.