Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Shooting bulletproof glass injures man at Lyman
LYMAN, Wash. — A man found out what happens when you shoot bulletproof glass after he tried it near Lyman.
Shotgun pellets ricocheted and hit him in the face, arm and stomach.
Skagit County sheriff's Chief Criminal Deputy Tom Molitor told the Skagit Valley Herald (http://is.gd/Yl8eX2 ) the injuries to the 21-year-old from Brier were superficial and he declined medical aid.
Deputies and fire department medics responded Monday to a pit where two men were shooting at the piece of ballistic glass. The other man was not hit.