Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- When A Bomb Goes Off During Your Study On Trauma: New UW Findings On PTSD
News & Music Contributors
Wed August 29, 2012
Shooting bulletproof glass injures man at Lyman
LYMAN, Wash. — A man found out what happens when you shoot bulletproof glass after he tried it near Lyman.
Shotgun pellets ricocheted and hit him in the face, arm and stomach.
Skagit County sheriff's Chief Criminal Deputy Tom Molitor told the Skagit Valley Herald (http://is.gd/Yl8eX2 ) the injuries to the 21-year-old from Brier were superficial and he declined medical aid.
Deputies and fire department medics responded Monday to a pit where two men were shooting at the piece of ballistic glass. The other man was not hit.