Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Grieving Widow Helps Spearhead First-Of-Its-Kind State Law On Suicide Prevention
- Everything You Need To Know About Woodland Park Zoo's Precious Doo
- Seattle-Area Skygazers May See Glimpse Of 'Blood Moon' — If They're Persistent
- TurboTax Offers Taxpayers Option Of Getting Refund In Amazon Gift Card
- Join Dick Stein And Nancy Leson For A Food For Thought 'Happy Hour'
News & Music Contributors
Thu May 2, 2013
SIFF 2013 tickets on sale today
Tickets go on sale today for the 39th annual Seattle International Film Festival. SIFF is set to feature more than 300 films, special guests, and film workshops.
Director Joss Whedon’s contemporary approach to Shakespeare’s “Much Ado About Nothing” will have its Seattle premiere at the opening night gala, while local filmmaker Lynn Shelton’s made-in-Seattle film “Touchy Feely” will open the Renton programming.
A special tribute to Yakima native Kyle MacLachlan will take place before a screening of his cult-hit TV show “Twin Peaks.” MacLachlan will be honored with a SIFF Award for Outstanding Achievement in Acting.
The festival will take place in venues across Seattle, Renton and Kirkland. It opens May 16 and runs through June 9.