Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's What The Big I-90 Closure Will Look Like. How Will You Survive?
- 'We Don't Know Each Other': Film Explores Tension Between Africans & African Americans
- Study Finds MRSA 'Superbug' Lurking At Washington Firehouses
- Washington Secretly Competed For Tesla ‘Gigafactory' Worth Thousands Of Jobs
- 5 Reasons Eating Bugs Could Save The World, According To Seattle's Own 'Bug Chef'
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Thu December 30, 2010
Songs for each day of the week (except Wednesday)
The roulette wheel spins wildly for this last time in 2010, and lands on: the days of the week.
John Maynard and John Kessler stroll through the 7 days of the week on Record Bin Roulette and find some imbalances: certain days are just a little more popular than others. Can you guess which?
Here's a sampling of the vinyl review of the days of the week:
- Monday is the 'big daddy' of weekday songs. Name three. We bet you can!
- Tuesday is a real good news day. That is until the afternoon, when it gets even better.
- Wednesday songs would be full of woe, were there any. Can you come up with one? Let us know with your comment below.
- Thursday gets its own picnic.
- Friday gets a kick from someone whose boots were made for walking.
- Saturday is a little like Monday, a day you can quickly recall in popular song.
- Sunday is immortalized with a 'kind of love'