Most Active Stories
- Mystery man revealed : The daredevil behind the lens
- Skagit Valley eatery goes for the laughs to attract business
- Watch: Seattle Public Library tries to break record for longest book-domino chain
- North Cascades Nat'l Park named one of 10 'hidden gems' in U.S.
- Epiphany! Make an iceberg-blue cheese layer cake
News & Music Contributors
Record Bin Roulette
Stayin' alive: RBR is about LIFE
The Record Bin Roulette wheel lands on the most mysterious of categories this week: life! John Maynard and John Kessler take you through life's deep questions related through popular (and unpopular) songs. On the way a trip down memory lane to some surprising lost vinyl.
To hear this week's Record Bin Roulette, click the audio 'play' arrow above)
One of the musical questions posed: are you a child, or a fluke, of the universe? We're you riding high in April, then shot down in May? You get the picture of what's in store in this aural journey through time. Isn't life strange?