Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- No Need To Presoak Beans For This Cheese Rind-Flavored Minestrone Recipe
News & Music Contributors
Festivals and events
Tue August 9, 2011
A thing to do tonight (or Thursday): Dancing 'til dusk
For a fifth year in downtown parks, Seattle Parks and Recreation’s popular dancing in the park returns. It’s worth staying downtown for, or making downtown an after-work destination, so join the fun!
There will also be great live dance performances in Westlake Park. From ballet to jazz to modern dances, the Woodinville Dance Academy will be presenting various dances for your entertainment.