Most Active Stories
- Five things you should know about the proposed marijuana rules
- Daredevil photographer posts photos taken at dizzying heights
- 3 pulled from Skagit River after I-5 bridge collapse in Mount Vernon
- 'Pot-bellied' pig: Local butcher spikes pig feed with weed
- 'Staggering' rate hike under Obamacare no longer likely
News & Music Contributors
Work on 520
Time lapse video shows weekend work on 520
Washington State Department of Transportation has released a one-minute time-lapse video from this weekend’s State Route 520 construction on the Eastside. Crews dug a trench across 520 near 84th Avenue Northeast in Hunts Point to install a fish-passable culvert beneath all lanes of the highway.
The road was closed between Montlake Boulevard in Seattle and Interstate 405 in Bellevue.