Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UW's MOOC On Public Speaking Proving To Be Massively Popular
- Seattle Business Owners: $15 Minimum Wage Could Prove 'Possibly Fatal'
- UW Professor Traces Growing Income Gap To The Collapse Of Organized Labor
- How To Make Your Own Crème Fraîche — And Why You Should
- No Need To Presoak Beans For This Cheese Rind-Flavored Minestrone Recipe
News & Music Contributors
Work on 520
Tue July 12, 2011
Time lapse video shows weekend work on 520
Washington State Department of Transportation has released a one-minute time-lapse video from this weekend’s State Route 520 construction on the Eastside. Crews dug a trench across 520 near 84th Avenue Northeast in Hunts Point to install a fish-passable culvert beneath all lanes of the highway.
The road was closed between Montlake Boulevard in Seattle and Interstate 405 in Bellevue.